<$BlogRSDURL$>

Desperate To Get Out of Debt

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ways that I can I make extra money 

Somebody please tell me the answer to this question. I've looked and looked. I really want to get out of debt. I really really want to. So Ive been looking for ways to make extra money so that I can accomplish my goal. I could write for associated content. I could take surveys. I could spend all day clicking on emails and filling out offers, but do these things acutually work? Who has all day to do that anyway? I could buy a website, some hosting services, and a domain name. I could. I really could, but what works? Why shouldnt I have to stock groceries or deliver newspapers at 3 in the morning. Guess what? I have delivered newspapers before. HA! That was totally crazy. It was pitch black outside. I had to get out of my car. Some people wanted their papers in special places AND my hair got all frizzy. So I said that was enough and I retired from that idea of making extra money. I could also work at UPS lifting packages, but...you have to be able to lift up to 50 lbs at a fast paste and I only weigh about a buck thirty seven. So I guess I have retired from that idea. So what can I do? I dont have things to sell on ebay. Is filling out offers and taking surveys all there is left for me? Perhaps so. Im gonna see how much money I can make doing that. Lets see if my creating of an online presence by filling out offers and what not can actually make me a good chunk of change. Want to try it out with me? I will tell you about each program that I try and how it works out at as begin to chip and chip away at this debt.....

posted by h  # 4:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?