<$BlogRSDURL$>

Desperate To Get Out of Debt

Saturday, March 03, 2007

After making 5.00, still exploring new ways of making money 

Ok. So I am happy that I made my 5.00 and as of now I have 10 articles submitted on Associated Content and I have posted one of them up for pay on a site called Constant Contant. On Constant Content you can actually set the price that you want people to pay for your articles. I put this one article up and set the price for 20.00. Its 11:34 on a Saturday. Lets see how things get going for the week with this money online thing. In the mean time. I have a hits4pay site

and I have a few referrals. In the month of February, which was the first month I actually started really actively recruiting referrals, I made approximately $40.00. The check should be on its way today and I really am hoping it makes it here before my phone bill is due on the seventh of this month, and that bill is already past due so there is no grace period or anything like that.

In my second attempt in the month of February to make money on the net, I attempted to try a site called fusioncash.net. There I made about 70.00 just signing up for offers. I cashed out on that, and hopefully that check is on its way to my mail box as well. If both of these checks come like they should, I will have made over 100.00 for the month of February soley using the internet. Yay.

I don't know if I can put this hundred toward my debt yet. I owe a few people some money...lol. However, its good to be making money by other means than getting up and driving to work. Today my pay check was super low and the first thing I did was I went out and bought groceries. Silly me.

I also got scammed too. As I was working late at night at the grocery store, some guy comes up to me and tells me that his car is broke down and he is only short 19.18 for the tow guy. Now I needed that 19.18. Well I actually gave him a 20.00 bill, but I really needed it so I told him to give me something to hold so that I could make sure that he would come back and pay me the money back. He gave me the keys to his house so he said. To make a long story short, four hours later, he did not come back. Now I've got some weird guys keys in my drawer and my phone bill, which is already past due is short $20.00! What is up with that folks?

posted by h  # 8:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?