<$BlogRSDURL$>

Desperate To Get Out of Debt

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Making money online, I just don't seem to have enough to time to click on all these links 

So Ive found some great websites and blogs about making money online and there seems to be hundreds of ways to make a few bucks here and there, and if you put enough time into it, it seems that you can make a couple of extra hundred a month. Very helpful blogs I found were http://cashquests.blogspot.com/ and http://paidopps.blogspot.com/ and http://the-ultimate-make-money-online-blog.blogspot.com/. The paid opps and ultimate money making blog are really excellent. There are just tons and tons of opportunities out there for earning money and making money at home. However, I have been having a difficult time deciding what to spend time doing. For instance, I start to do ptr programs, ie paid to read. I get bored with making a few cents per email so I then start to write something for Associated Content. I begin to write something really interesting for them and I go way over the 400 word minimum and I end up spending an hour writing an article and who knows how much I might get paid for writing that article. It might even get reject and therefore end up having been a total waste of time. Then I hop on over to constant content where I can set my own price on my articles. I set a good article I wrote on associated content at a price of about 20.00 if I thnk its really good.

I used to do some news writing in college so on the mentioned websites I get to dabble in both news and creative writing as well. I'm doing all of these things, digging into solving this huge debt problem. I need to get rid of this credit card debt immediately. However, sadly I just keep jumpin the gun to get more money and at the same time I desert the thing that could at least make me some money. So I try and try again. I'll update on how everthing goes.

So far I have written 10 articles for Associated content. I told you about the one that made me five whole dollars. I haven't gotten any offers on the other nine articles yet. They are still in submission status, but I can't wait to see the outcome of them. You can see my published news article here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/165461/moneys_effect_on_your_relationships.html

posted by h  # 8:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?