<$BlogRSDURL$>

Desperate To Get Out of Debt

Friday, March 02, 2007

My first 5.00 towards paying off my debt 

Yes! I made five dollars today by writing a news article for Associated Content about money. Boy did it feel good. I just wonder why the other 5 articles I wrote for them haven't been published yet. Its fine though. Im sure that they will be published in time. I am currently looking into more and more ways to make extra cash. To my dismay, I don't really own anything to sell. I have a nice financed convertible and thats about it. So I must look for ways to make money without having a product. I think the internet is my best vehicle because I love typing and just plain being. On my computer....

posted by h  # 3:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?