<$BlogRSDURL$>

Desperate To Get Out of Debt

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nine dollars and 12 cents! 

I made nine dollars and 12 cents on associated content. So far, the payments are still pending and I have not seen anything deposited into my paypal account as of yet. However, I know that payday is coming. I'm also waiting for about 71.40 from fusion cash and about 40.00 from hits for pay. These payments are pending as well and again, I know that payday is coming. I got a letter today from Citibank. Due to negative things on my credit report, they have lowered by credit line to a mere 500.00. That is just horrible. On the other hand, Ge moneyline of credit has given me an offer to skip my payment this month for only a thirty five dollar charge! Like I said, so far Nine dollars and twelve cents and that's pending. I'll keep you updated on how everything goes.

posted by h  # 8:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?